Contact Lincoln Medical Education Partnership
Lincoln Medical Education Partnership
4600 Valley Road, Ste 225
Strada Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals, families and businesses provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care coverage.
Strada Healthcare providers at Lincoln Medical Education Partnership offer year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Simple Dermatology
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.
Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Strada Healthcare membership at Lincoln Family Medical Partnership offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services (see Member Service Guide for additional costs)