What’s Included for $299
Members enrolled in our bundled plan receive the following services:
- One COVID-19 test of their choice
- Unlimited physicals and acute care visits for 90 days (in person or online)
Members can choose to receive one of the following COVID-19 tests included in their plan:
- Antibody testing – Antibody levels help indicate immune response, giving a person an indication if he or she has been infected with SARS CoV-2 in the past. We have partnered with Boston Heart Diagnostics to provide this type of test, which checks for both IgM and IgG antibodies, and is available in Omaha.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test – A PCR test is a diagnostic test that shows if a person has an active coronavirus infection and should take steps to quarantine or isolate from others. This test is administered as a nasal swab and is available in Omaha.
Benefits of Direct Primary Care
Unlike the traditional healthcare model, DPC removes insurance from the primary care setting and provides patients with the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to primary care (both virtually and in person)
- More personalized care
- Same- or next-day appointments
- Quality care when and where they need it
- Discounted services and procedures, such as physical therapy, chiropractic care and more