Contact Premier Family Medicine
249 Olson Dr., Suite 111
Strada Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals, families and businesses provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care coverage.
Strada Healthcare providers at Premier Family Medicine offer year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Simple Dermatology
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Strada Healthcare membership at Premier Family Medicine offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services (see Member Service Guide for additional costs)
Jeffry Strohmyer, MD
Family physicians, such as Dr. Strohmyer, who practice Family Medicine, possess unique attitudes, skills and use knowledge which qualify them to provide continuing and comprehensive medical care, health maintenance and preventative services to each member of the family regardless of sex, age or type of problem, be it biological behavioral, or social.
Adam Rasmussen, MDMore Information
Stacie Gilroy, PA-C
Stacie Spiehs Gilroy is a nationally certified physician assistant of family medicine. She completed a Bachelor of Science degree at Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln, Nebraska in 1988 and then earned her Physician Assistant Degree at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 1990.