Contact Novis Health – Omaha
11810 Nicholas Street
Omaha, NE 68154
Novis Health offers year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Simple Dermatology
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Novis Health offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services (see Member Service Guide for additional costs)
Don Scarborough MS, PA-C
Don brings a level of quiet and calm dependability to the team. He enjoys good coffee, exercise, carpentry and family. His energetic and hopeful personality is dangerously contagious not only to his patients but also to his coworkers.
Michelle Delgado, PA-C
Michelle Delgado joined the Novis Health team in October 2021 and is excited to make a difference in the lives of her patients as a primary care provider.