Contact Gretna Family Health
Gretna Family Health
11820 Standing Stone Dr
Gretna, NE 68028
Gretna Family Health is NOT accepting new Strada Healthcare patients at this time.
Strada Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals, families and businesses provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care coverage.
Strada Healthcare providers at Gretna Family Health offer year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Simple Dermatology
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Strada Healthcare membership at Gretna Family Health offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services (see Member Service Guide for additional costs)
Lynn Kocian, PA-C
My education began in the United States Air Force. l was a Chinese Linguist in USAF Military Intelligence. It was in the Air Force that I discovered the Physician Assistant, as they were the primary healthcare providers for the military. After 4 years of military service, I decided to change careers and returned to Nebraska to pursue my own career as a PA.
Kathy Archer, APRN
I am Kathy Archer, a nurse practitioner, and I will be working full-time in the Gretna clinic. I started my healthcare as a nurse working in pediatrics and then moving into intensive care. I decided to further my education in order to be able to care for people in a primary healthcare setting. I specialize in family medicine because I love to take care of people of all ages.