Contact Gretna Family Health
11820 Standing Stone Dr
Gretna, NE 68028
Strada Healthcare’s direct primary care membership for individuals, families and businesses provides a convenient, cost-effective solution for those looking to get more out of their primary care coverage.
Strada Healthcare providers at Gretna Family Health offer year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Strada Healthcare membership at Gretna Family Health offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services (see Member Service Guide for additional costs)
Lynn Kocian, PA-C
My education began in the United States Air Force. l was a Chinese Linguist in USAF Military Intelligence. It was in the Air Force that I discovered the Physician Assistant, as they were the primary healthcare providers for the military. After 4 years of military service, I decided to change careers and returned to Nebraska to pursue my own career as a PA.
Kathy Archer, APRN
I am Kathy Archer, a nurse practitioner, and I will be working full-time in the Gretna clinic. I started my healthcare as a nurse working in pediatrics and then moving into intensive care. I decided to further my education in order to be able to care for people in a primary healthcare setting. I specialize in family medicine because I love to take care of people of all ages.