Contact Element Primary Care
10020 Nicholas Street
Omaha, NE 68114
Element Primary Care offers year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Simple Dermatology
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.
- Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Element Primary Care offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services (see Member Service Guide for additional costs)
- Element also offers IV Hydration Therapy, which you can learn about by clicking HERE.
You can contact Element Primary Care by phone or email at email@example.com
* The list of medical services offered may be subject to change