Contact Direct Primary Care New Braunfels
952 Gruene Rd #130
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Direct Primary Care New Braunfels offers year-round, comprehensive adult and family primary care services, including but not limited to:
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Simple Dermatology
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- School, sports and workplace physicals
- Sleep hygiene assessments and support
- Stress management
- Treatment of sprains, lacerations and broken bones
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- Women’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Preventive health care
- Same-day appointments or next-day appointments based on medical need.
- Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
In addition to the services above, Direct Primary Care New Braunfels offers patients:
- After-hours care for more urgent medical needs (non-life threatening emergencies)
- Remote or virtual access to physicians via email or phone if you are busy or traveling
- Deeply discounted imaging and laboratory services (see Member Service Guide for additional costs)
- Dr. Thomas Kay offers Functional Medicine, which works to find root causes and optimize health rather than waiting to treat problems. Functional Medicine seeks to reverse chronic disease as it promotes wellness.
* The list of medical services offered may be subject to change