You have successfully scheduled your COVID-19 antibody test with Strada Healthcare.
Here’s what you need to know before you arrive for your scheduled appointment:
- Make sure you have all paperwork signed prior to arriving for your test. You should receive an email from Strada Healthcare with a link to sign everything electronically.
- The test will be administered by blood-draw. Please hydrate before your test. You are allowed to eat prior to this blood draw.
- Wear loose sleeves or short sleeves.
- Testing will take place at Strada Healthcare’s clinic located at 11810 Nicholas Street in Omaha, NE. Testing will be administered outside the doors on the WEST SIDE of the building. Signs will be available to guide you.
- Stay in your car the whole time. We will draw your blood from your car.
- Let the nurse who is administering the blood-draw know if you have a prior history of fainting during blood draws.
If you have questions about anything at all, do not hesitate to contact us at 402.779.8400