Strada Healthcare is Hiring!
July 22, 2021
Strada Healthcare is now hiring a Sales Associate.
Strada Healthcare and Members.MD are now hiring a full-time Sales Associate in the Omaha area.
To apply, please view the job listing on Indeed here.
About Strada Healthcare and Members.MD
Strada Healthcare was established in Nebraska by Dr. Joel Bessmer and his wife Kathy Bessmer. Strada Healthcare has grown to be the premier physician-owned network of Direct Primary Care providers across the Midwest, East Coast and Southwest. Through Strada Healthcare, its members pay a low monthly fee of $99 directly to their Strada Healthcare primary care provider for unlimited access to them versus co-pays for individual service. This model encourages wellness and prevention, and allows for a closer patient-provider relationship, cost savings, and better health outcomes. Strada Healthcare has business partnerships across the nation and is growing because they can prove cost savings and increased health with exact numbers. You can learn more about Strada Healthcare here.
Members.MD is a quickly-growing concierge medicine practice in Omaha, Nebraska. Like Strada Healthcare, Members.MD was established in Omaha in 2010 by Joel Bessmer, MD and his wife Kathy Bessmer. It was founded on the principle that our community deserves real relationships with their physicians. Members.MD has four primary care physicians who have the time and resources to dedicate themselves to their patients. For instance, each physician has a maximum patient panel of 400, versus the typical 4-5,000 for a primary care physician. They spend upwards of an hour with patients, develop in-depth, personalized health plans and guide their patients through to reach health and wellness goals. You can learn more about Members.MD here.
Desired skills, experience, and position requirements
The Strada Healthcare / MembersMD Sales Associate is responsible for driving new business revenue growth by identifying and attracting new clients who align with the Direct Primary Care and Concierge Medicine model. Successful candidates will build and maintain relationships with clients while demonstrating their sales skills. Successful candidates will also demonstrate a superb work ethic, high level of motivation and strong team skills by routinely collaborating with internal departments on specific client needs.
• Build and maintain relationships with existing group clients, payer contacts, benefit consultants and internal staff to facilitate the sale and retention of DPC and Concierge clients.
• Review and analyze client engagement and outcomes to ensure clients’ needs are met; recommend changes as needed.
• Develop new clients through networking to identify sales opportunities.
• Engage prospective clients to gather information about their employee health benefit needs, discuss existing coverage, and provide customized solutions.
• Respond to Request for Proposals (RFP), coordinate and present in finalist meetings.
• Manage and grow existing book of business and identify cross selling opportunities.
• Communicate effectively and courteously to clients, employees, and carriers regarding DPC and Concierge solutions and renewal information.
• Assist in the development of marketing strategies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a pleasant disposition required.
• Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to learn, understand and champion sales process/campaigns.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• General level of comfort with group presentations and public speaking.
• Ability to apply critical thinking, make sound judgments, and pay attention to detail.
• Ability to work with well with multiple teammates in a high pace office environment.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Attention to accuracy and detail.
• Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge at Advanced or Intermediate level including all financial and data organization functions.
Job Type: Full-time
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associate’s Degree required in Business, Communications, or related field.
• Successful business-to-business sales experience (professional services or employee benefits preferred) with experience selling to the senior executive level.
• Two or more years of relevant experience, preferably in the insurance industry or similar sales & consultative role.
• Work performed in an office environment
• Daily work performed Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis
• Travel Required up to 25% of time, or as determined by clientele
Paid time off